Monday 13 June 2016

Survey


Survey Results.

For my YCN brief I conducted a survey to collect the information I needed for my project. I asked various women from my class, my friends and from social media such as Tumblr and Facebook. I asked people 5 questions as I wanted to keep it short but I asked the questions I thought would be important. Most of the questions were pretty open like "what makes you want to buy a product" or "what do you do in your free time". I ended up asking 25 people and I tried to ask different age ranges to get more solid results.

Qu 1. How often do you have healthy drinks?

The question had many different answers so I compiled the results in to 3 lists. Sometimes, everyday and never.

Sometimes: 13
Everyday: 11
Never: 1

The sometimes category varied from every 2 days to 1 a month.

Qu 2. What makes you want to by a product?

I put the answers in a few different lists:

Eye catching / Promotions: 11
Good value for money: 6
Get healthier: 5
Need: 5
Taste: 3
Funny: 1

Qu 3. Age range?

18 - 25: 14
26 - 30: 10
31 - 35: 1

I tired to ask a good variety of people but after adding up the total I realise that I should have found more people around 30. The other 2 categories however look almost equal.


Qu 4. Have you ever heard of feel good drinks?

yes: 5
no: 20

The majority of people had not heard of the drinks so the brand really isn't that popular. Most of the people that said "yes" were of the older part of the age range.

Qu 5. What do you in your free time?

Sports: 4
Friends: 7
Gaming: 5
Movies / cinema / TV: 10
Creative activities: 12 (sewing, crocket, drawing, etc)
Other: 10 (computer, sleeping, work, walk, rollerblades)

The majority of people put down more than 1 answer so I got more answers than people I asked. The final results surprised me as in the beginning most people were saying they see friends in their free time but in the end most people said "creative activities" followed by "movies/cinema".







No comments:

Post a Comment