Monday 13 June 2016

My Brief

My Brief
For my Final Major Project I have to re-engage 18 - 35 year olds with the product, Feel good drinks. My goal is to drive awareness and inspire young women to buy the drinks.My brief says I have to promote the product in a social, ambitious and adventures. The target audience for this brief is 18 - 35 years old who want to have quality at a fair price and want to be healthy but still like sweets. The company want to unite women by attitude rather than age, gender, money or geography. My goal is to create Posters and billboards.
A brief history....
Feel good drinks is a drink company. It was first launched in 2001 and it is based in east London. The company was created by executives from Coca Cola but has recently been purchased by Nichols plc. The drink contains natural ingredients with no added sugar.The companies ethos is Feeling good and they want to spread goodness and happiness with their drinks. They sold their first drink in 2002, in Superdrug (a health and beauty retailer in the UK). They created the first sparkling drink in 2003. They do a variety of drinks like Still and sparking juice drinks and non alcoholic cocktails. As well as a kids range. Despite being unknown to many, the company has  over 20,000 outlets across different countries.Although the company has been going for over 10 years they only got Facebook activity since 2014.
Research...
For my research I will be looking at....
  • the company's current adverts
  • company stats and social media
  • the companies competitors and adverts
  • other adverts
  • how to create good adverts
I will be continuing to research through out this project but these are the things to get me started.
Project Plan.....
Week 1 - The this week I will be starting my Initial research with the things listed above. after that I will start thinking of ideas and sketching out my initial ideas to show my tutor. I also will be start to document my findings and decisions.
Week 2 - This week I will continue to research other campaigns and observing the advising around me. As well as continuing to brainstorm ideas. I will begin to create my mood boards on photoshop.
Week 3 - This week I will start looking at exhibitions and workshops I could go to as well as books (Primary research). I still continue working on ideas and research. First I will be going to the museum of brands this saturday. I will create surveys to gather information. I'll go to retail stores and look at competitions.
Week 4 - Continue research and ideas. I'll start analysing the ads I collected. I will begin giving out my surveys. 
Week 5 - Continue research into competitors and look at case studies. Review ideas and start development.
Week 6 - I will start printing what I have: research pages, mood boards and any digital ideas. Continue developing ideas.
Week 7 - Continue to develop ideas. Look at type
Week 8 - Finish up ideas
Week 9 - Make sure all finals are complete.
Week 10 - Print all work and set up for the exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment